How We Market & Sell Your Property
- Take lots of pictures & create a slideshow / virtual tour. Bob & Jen have sold many houses where the buyer had never seen the property in person before making an offer.
Click to view pictures and video on single property website. It contains virtual tour, school info, map and local information, video of Charlotte County and more.
Load virtual tour to Realtor.com and YouTube. Video also gets syndicated to Zillow and Trulia.
- Enter your property information in the Multiple Listing Service (MLS). Your property is syndicated to agent websites and powerful websites like Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com and many others. With internet marketing, agents and buyers can view your property information & pictures from anywhere in the world.
- Place sign on property for maximum exposure.
- Email copies of eFlyers, traffic reports on a regular basis to you the seller.
- Prequalify buyers before viewing your property whenever possible.
- Read over the buyer's offer, looking for any obvious items that could cost you money without your awareness.
- After the contract, keeping in touch with the other agent to make sure all time-sensitive action items are completed on time: money in escrow, inspections, financing deadlines, title company appointment ... te,